IN-HOUSE FINANCIAL LEADERSHIP
The success of a leader is based on a combination of both skill and personality. It takes someone with the right communication techniques who can step into a role with the authority to bridge financial leadership.
Podium fills the gap in its customary role as the interim financial leader. Call on us when your business needs:
- Interim CFO when their is an absence due to retirement, illness or termination
- Fractional CFO for companies who don’t require full-time financial leadership
- Streamline financial process and procedures and implement accounting best practices including staff training and guidance.
RESTRUCTURING & CORPORATE BANKRUPTCY
Of all of the challenges a business can face, distressed insolvencies rise to the top. The adversarial and administrative intensive nature of Chapter 11 can bury internal financial resources whose prime objective…
The adversarial and administrative intensive nature of Chapter 11 can bury internal financial resources whose prime objective has to be the continued management of the enterprise.
Podium complements existing financial leadership to manage the reporting requirements associated with a court-supervised process, liaise with the company’s constituents including creditors, banks, customers and employees, and through Podium’s experience, instill objective credibility in the business that is essential for a success outcome.
Our RESTRUCTURING AND CORPORATE BANKRUPTCY services include:
- Secure requisite liquidity to survive and emerge from a successful Chapter 11.
- Communicate with and manage business relationships with creditors.
- Advisor, counselor and advocate to senior leadership
- Ensure compliance with administrative requirements with reporting protocols.
- Formulate strategies for the potential sale of business assets
- Provide expert testimony.
- Prepare business plans, projections and other financial information in connection with a successful plan of reorganization.
- Coordinate and manage the liquidation or wind-down of the business.
FORENSIC SERVICES & LITIGATION SUPPORT
Financial expertise and guidance is essential for a success litigation outcome. Commercial litigation including shareholder differences, loss profits claims, matrimonial settlements and fraud investigations win only through…
Commercial litigation including shareholder differences, loss profits claims, matrimonial settlements and fraud investigations are won only through the involvement of a financially savvy and objective expertise.
Podium has the experience and ability to represent plaintiffs, defendants and other participants in commercial litigation.
Attorneys rely on Podium Strategies to:
- Quantify Damages
- Communicate findings and provide supporting materials such as reports, exhibits and collections of documents;
- Assist in legal proceedings including providing expert witness testimony.
STRATEGIC FINANCIAL CONSULTING
Senior leaders sometimes need to supplement their team with outside expertise to execute a specific financial strategy. Whether it’s a merger; the purchase of another business; refinancing or short-term liquidity…
Whether it’s a merger; the purchase of another business; refinancing or short-term liquidity planning; or long-term strategic business plans, Podium provides nimble value-added support to enable business growth and improve financial health.
Our Consulting Services Include:
- Raising capital
- Refinancing existing debt
- Assist companies to buy and sell assets
- Cash flow projections and recommendations
- Business plans
- Financial reporting validation